Midlothian Concrete Services
A concrete driveway lends itself to a wide variety of design options that can make a dramatic difference in business landscaping and enhance property value. Concrete's wide variety of texture, color, or patterns has elevated the driveway to the status of a landscape design elements meeting today's Midlothian homeowner's exacting demands. Many Midlothian concrete driveways last for 30 years and longer without major maintenance.
Two of the great advantages for using concrete is it's durability and ease of care. We recommend applying a high quality sealer on all exterior concrete exposed to freeze/thaw cycles. The sealer helps protect concrete from two things: absorbing moisture and being damaged from numerous freeze/thaw cycles.
At SJW Concrete, we offer top-notch concrete work including stamped concrete work, many color choices, and your choice of finish. Cutting edge Virginia concrete techniques and products part of our work ethic with all of our projects. We have been delivering high quality, reliable service throughout the Virginia area area for years. Our specialized concrete team is fully equipped and skilled to handle everything from commercial to the most challenging industrial projects. Call today for a free consultation.
Our Commercial Concrete Services Include:
- Driveways & Sidewalks - You may currently have a dirt or gravel driveway, but uou will love your new driveway constructed from concrete! It’s nicer to drive on, improves the value of your business , and your kids will have a new space to play.
- Footers, & Slabs - This is another area of specialized work that we handle regularly. A concrete slab is typically used to create a building’s ground floor. This is generally done on top of the foundation.
- Basketball Courts, Tennis Courts
- Patios, Pool Decks - If you have the space for a patio, this can be a great addition to your business . A patio makes a nice, permanent location to entertain, grill and just relax in the great outdoors.
- Fire Pits - The popularity of concrete fire pits and the fire effects they produce in the garden is one of fastest growing trends in outdoor design.
- Retaining Walls - Retaining walls provide lateral support to vertical slopes of soil. They retain soil which would otherwise collapse into a more natural shape.